Re: Wine is not running at some installers

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 3:52 AM, oiaohm <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> First stop is the http://appdb.winehq.org  Look up application remember to click through on version and see if there are any special instructions.
>
> Some cases it can be a simple regression in wine code.
>
> Flash you normally don't install in wine instead use native Linux version.

I believe OP wants Adobe Flash CS3 Professional, which is used to
create flash designs, not the flash player.

Also, Wine can't use native OS flash, e.g., in browser, etc. If an app
in wine needs flash, install windows version (it's in winetricks).

--
-Austin