HL2 crashes, when I break some glass!

I am running wine 1.10 with the latest nVidia drivers, the 180 series.

Now, everytime I shoot at the glass, or somebody breaks it, hl2 crashes without any unusual output. Just all it does is exit. Even if I throw a grenade, and go away, it will crash when I return to the place and make it load the picture.

Any help will be appreciated!