Re: Prince of Persia 2008 HowTo

Austin English wrote:
On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 7:17 AM, xaber1488 <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ehm, a little question: I entered the config and now in the libraries there are many libraries set to native, which was not done by me: is this due to wintricks?
And could this affect the running of other future windows applications?

Depending on what you used winetricks for, yes.

Winetricks will set many library files to native. Can you provide a list of these settings to compare with those that should be changed with the use of Winetricks and to give a list of library files that need additional work to make POP2008 work without the native ones.

James McKenzie