new to ubuntu need to run wine?

hey my name is doug and i recently installed ubuntu i am very happy with the os hiowever i have a program for playing guitar on the computer and its for windows can any body help me?  the priogram is gearbox and it runs a line6 toneport usb guitarport please help im having guitar jam withdrawels!!!!