System Admin for Simon the Sorceror IV

Hi there, I am a new Linux user running Mandriva One 2008 on a Laptop and have just tried to install Simon the Sorcerer IV onto it in WINE (my first wine install), it all went well however when I try to run the game it is telling me that I need to be logged in as the system user. I am just not sure how to do this. any advice would be great.
Cheers
Raggy