Re: installing Adobe Audition creates no exe file...

Yep, there is now a wmvcore.dll and a WMVCORE.DLL in my windows/system32 directory (is that right?), and I installed the xml parser with winetricks. At least, it shows up as one o the applications I can uninstall under the Uninstall Wine Software menu. I made sure to have those in place before I ran the audition installation.

Thanks for you help...