Re: The X11 driver is missing

ok. but I know that wine is installed in my sistem (if i open synaptic i can see that wine is installed at recent versioni 1.1.0). But i can't see it beetwen my applications!
so i tried to run it by terminal...for example if i test  wincfg to configure wine....i have this kind of error:

Code:
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The X11 driver is missing. Check your build!
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The X11 driver is missing. Check your build!
err:ole:apartment_createwindowifneeded CreateWindow failed with error 126