pcbartist

Cannot install PCBArtist.  Using Lenny and wine 1.0.1-1.  AppDB suggests going to c:/windows/temp/r... something or other but that folder isn't there.  Tried copying the the install file to several different folders, including trying to install from the terminal.  In terminal mode I get complaints about x server and setting display mode.  I get a window that briefly flashes by and an error window box about using option  /a.

AppDB lists program as Gold, does that mean it's supposed to run?