Re: Poor performance on smp system

Hello,

you may have misunderstood me.

I added the WINEDEBUG after I saw its poor performance. With debug options it will run much slower, of course.

> If your program still works slower on Wine, you should look at what exactly you doing.

See my attachment.

I am not familiar with the internals of wine. Seems my program is doing a lot of some kind of synchronisation between threads. Why is something time critical like this handled by a server process?

Markus