Re: Disappearing Posts

What i am doing does work! I am listening to Microsoft Sam right now and if it was trained to my voice then i would be dictating this message back to you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvb5akdsGs - running text aloud with the Speech SDK installed :P

Proof of something wine is not supposed to do. The beauty of a user is they do things the developer never thought of. And what is installing Direct X?

I am not sure that is a reason to remove a post? Did i break a rule?

I am working on this project to help people who are disabled to give them a level playing field. If you want to stop that then go ahead be my guest but only  you'll look bad at the end of the day not anyone else.