Re: Age of Empire 2 GOLD with Expansion The Conqueror not work

Black text is a known problem and further our directplay implementation is limited causing the network issues. Appdb.winehq.org might contain info for AOE2 to function properly in network using native dplay but I have no idea if that does the job for AOE2 or not.