Re: WARNING - WINE DOESN'T WORK WITH OFFICE 2003

> I would suggest if you want to win mainstream Windows users, then Wine needs some work.

It's taken 15 years to get Wine somewhere good, and it can run a ton of apps nowadays. MS Office is just one of those things that heavily ties into Windows-specific things like the registry, so it'll still take more time to implement and support really everything in Windows that it needs. 'Tis a tough job, have a bit of empathy and admiration for people who actually coded it and managed it to work.

Also, I don't see why you don't just use OpenOffice.org... All those documents from the "dark side" are easily readable and importable, even the .blahx ones in OOo 3.