Re: WARNING - WINE DOESN'T WORK WITH OFFICE 2003

dAnIK SeNT wrote:

> > Linux may be free for your pocketbook but not your time.
> >
> Posting so pointless yet so arrogant things may be free for you, but it's bad
> for your karma.

IMO, the writer has a point. Learning to use Linux does require an investment of time and intelligence. I found the return to be well worth the investment, but people who lack sufficient quantities of the requisite capital may be better off staying with Windows.