Re: WoW - WotLK - install is a hassle :(

fndii wrote:
Not sure if it works but i upgraded my account on the website and am ussung the blizzard downloader to install the game / bypassing the DVD reading problem - this is the fix for people who dont own a dvd drive.

I had read somewhere that they wouldn't have WotLK up for download right away so i didn't even try that - glad that info was wrong. I am guess that will be the easiest way for Linux users to install.