Re: WoW - WotLK - install is a hassle :(

Since I do not have the ease of networking to a windows box, I'm attempting to make and iso of the dvd and the plan is to mount that and install that way similarly to how I installed the original and BC xpack.

I say attempting b/c I'm still not very good at utilizing linux (or understanding some parts at that), but I found a guide to use the dd command through the terminal on the unmounted dvd.  This seems to be creating an image.  Will repost later when it's done.