Problems running WoW

Heya,

I'm new to all things linux and wine, so forgive my noobiness.

I've installed World of Warcraft in wine by extracting the cds to the same directory and ran install.exe; that ran fine besides an error at the end saying that it couldn't add WOW to my add/remove programs.

When I try to run it however from ~/.wine/drive_c/wow/WoW.exe I get the following:

Code:
[root@localhost wow]# wine WoW.exe
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 155 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
Value in failed request: 0x21
Serial number of failed request: 440

No idea what any of this means, but the program doesn't open, and no idea what to do next.  (I also can't find the guide I followed to install wine and WoW, bah)[/code]