Re: Wine HQ in Macosx

I ran in to this problem when I was trying to play with Darwine. You can get shortcuts on your desktop, but it's kinda roundabout.

The only way I've found to do it is in finder do go>go to folder and then I think it's /user/whatever your user is/.wine and then you can view all of wine's files and browse drive_c and drag stuff to the dock or whatever.