Re: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 No matching mode found 1280x960x0 @0!

Cai wrote:
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

I think I send wrong  :( . Re-send, :)

sunnior wrote:
So complicated!
vitamin wrote:

 You have to add the resolution to the Monitor section

Is this right?

Section "Screen"
Identifier "Default Screen"
Monitor "Configured Monitor"
Device "Configured Video Device"
DefaultDepth 24
SubSection "Display"
Depth 24
Modes "1600x1200" "1280x960"
EndSubSection
EndSection

But it didn't work.

Truly can not work. The problem is that 1280x960x0 @ 0, it means 1280X960 , 0bit , 0hz .
see the source code of settings.c :
*
   /* no valid modes found */
   ERR("No matching mode found %ux%ux%u @%u! (%s)\n",
       devmode->dmPelsWidth, devmode->dmPelsHeight,
       devmode->dmBitsPerPel, devmode->dmDisplayFrequency, handler_name);
   return DISP_CHANGE_BADMODE;

*The game pass a mode that doesn't exist on earth. *devmode->dmBitsPerPel=0 , *so adding the resolution to the Monitor section won't work.

It is a bug. But we cannot tell whether it belongs to Wine or Rollercoaster.
But I do not know how to debug. Who knows can help to debug this game?