White dot glitch in menu bar with GMA950

I've installed Wine under Ubuntu 8.10 and my windows apps seem to run quite nicely.

The only problem I have is a cosmetic gripe. Clicking on the menu bar in a windows app drops down the menu fine (the file menu in Photoshop for example), but as I then move my mouse pointer rightwards over the adjacent menu headings, white dots appear at the dividing point between each menu...

Does anyone else experience this?

Is it graphics card specific?

TIA,

Spd