Re: Bad display glitches with Ultima Online

Ok, well the 8.10 driver failed to install, but the system did get going again with mesa drivers.  For a laugh I tried running UO in Wine again and it looked perfect till I logged in, but that's a lot better than the driver I used before.

So I'll give it another shot with the new drivers and see what happens.  Certainly looks like that's where the problem lies at least.

Donna