Re: Attention Non-Linux Wine Users

>I doubt you want to force users to install something. Those that would
>be using this script should already have git, or now how to get it
>themselves.

git does not come native with any version of MacOSX.  You have to install Fink or MacPorts to get there.  I think that you have to install either of these and a bunch of packages in order to build Wine or Darwine anyway.  It would be a good idea to add git to the list of packages needed.  cvs, on the other hand, comes with XCode and is something that I'm very familar with.

James McKenzie