Re: Thanks!

its ok, i took off the wine 1.1.7 and found a package version for 1.1rc1 on this site, which has all but solved my sounds problem in diablo, now to try oblivion for the 100th time, lol
is a bit strange how a newer version of something screws things up though, you would have thought it would be better, lol.
but not to worry, no more rants from me...
your singing, dancing mogg.