Re: All games, black screen = configuration problem?

AppDB is the database containing the reports about different apps, right? How to use this to run an app? I'm just confused, as me seems to be the only one to face this kind of troubles. Will try that winedbg thing though. I can do that earliest on Friday...

Cheers,
Daniel