Re: Codeweavers

Cakewalk home studio will run in a y2k bottle. Many of these programs fail in
win98 because wine does not fully support thunking to 16-bit MIDI sequencer
DLLs,

It will detect a "DSP" output and a "snooper"  input for audio -- looks like
OSS to me. MIDI devices are detected as in qjackctl connection pane. I
attempted to regsrvr32 wineasio.dll and run with jackd going. No audio devices
are then listed.

Has anyone configured codeweavers to use Alsa audio or jack correctly?