Re: crit error when trying to load lineage 2

Because this topic is the most "new" in this forum i would like to make this question here!

I have tested to run Lineage2 from Ubuntu 8.04 with the Wine application.
I have noticed that in order for the client to work you have to bind it with the Wine Application....
I was wondering......have anyone tried to bind Gameguard also with the Wine application??
Is there anyway to make Gameguard actually see the file Wine uses and bind those files [Question]  [Question]
>From what i have find out the only reason Gameguard is not working from Unix based OS is because it can't find out the "windows" files that it needs. [Exclamation]
Wine application uses those files to emulate "windows-dos OS" environment.

Well i will do some tests and i will update the post with the findings.
I have also found that Lineage2 plays perfect without GG enabled servers.

Not an option for the ones that want the stability of the Unix on the official servers. 8)