Re: NVIDIA OR ATI

jeffz wrote:
I've had a  8800 for the past 18 months and I've never had a problem with it over many driver revisions.  It's definitely many times superior to the 6xxx series.

That's good to know, thanks! We have some different machines now than when we last tried it, I'll dig it out and give it another try. Our machines at the time were very similar to each other in hardware and may have all been having the same problem with it.

Tricia