Problem with the text areas

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with Wine: I can't write in the text areas ( the keyboard seems to be out of order, nothing happens ). That happens in "Notepad" for instance, but also in the text areas that allows you to write the keynumber which activates a next software...so I can't install new programs...

Can you help me ?

PS: I also tried to copy/paste the keynumber but it doesn't work...