Can't Remove Unwanted Apps In MS Office '03 In Ubuntu - HELP

Hi, guys! During installation of MS Office 2003 in ubuntu 8.04 through wine, a window popped up giving me an option to custom-install only the programs I wanted, like, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook. I only chose Word and Excel. However, when the installation ended, I ended up with ALL of the apps of Office. I tried to uninstall the unwanted apps without success. How do I remove the unwanted Office apps and keep only Word and Excel?

.