Hype: The time quest won't install.

Hype is a Win95/98/ME 3D action game that has always been a favorite of mine. The demo installed fine, so I decided to get my full copy and try it out.

For some reason, when it tries to install, it gives this at the beginning:
fixme:vxd:VXD_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD L"sice.vxd". Try setting Windows version to 'nt40' or 'win31'.

However, that goes away and it starts installing fine...until 99% complete. Then, it gives me this:
fixme:advpack:ExecuteCabW Cab archive not extracted!