Re: Solution to Garry's mod prop crashing problem

I am still having a problem making a custom gamemode for this i just uploaded it to my servers addon

Could someone test this out for me(i don't have linux installed hoping to get it back on my machine in a few months)...

Server IP = 72.51.60.12:27016
Server Name = Darthneo's Fight-Build-Survive Server!
map its ussually on: freespace06_v2-1
more info: http://darthneo.com/server/index.php