Re: Portal crashes after splash screen.

Fazer wrote:
> What drivers do you use?
>
> I have Portal myself, so I'll try later how it works on my Geforce 8800 GT.

I'm using (If I remember right) the Proprietary drivers button under system >admin> hardware drivers> use proprietary drivers. That fixed everything, so I went with it. I haven't installed any drivers with envy, but I do have it on the system, if needed.

Thanks for testing Portal. Odds are it will work with your Nvidia card, as they seem to have better luck than ATI cards.