Re: Shift/ALT/CTRL keys sticking in Wine...

mjuad wrote:
> I'll check it out, but I've never had the problem in anything but Wine...I thought it had "fixed itself" as I didn't have the problem last night, but then today I started having it again.  It's driving me nuts!

This really sounds like some other process getting in a way. Wine does have it's own key state tracking. But pressing key and releasing it inside Wine should always clear it's state. If this does not happen, then something else trying to "fake" key presses/releases.