Porting guide for windows compiler focused source

Hello all,

I try to port some very windows compiler focused source to Linux using your
great Winelib.

Since the sources include a lot of the Microsoft compiler related stuff
like:
#import "MyControl.tlb"        raw_interfaces_only, raw_native_types,
no_namespace, named_guids
L"...."
I was not able to compile even one file yet.

Is there anywhere a short instruction available how to proper handle/convert
this issues?

Thanks,

Ralf