Re: Redshark Error "Windows Scripting Host not installed&qu

Whoa, didn't even realize this had been asked before.  Is there a search option for the forums so I can avoid asking about something that's already been asked?

And thanks for the help you two, I'll take a look at that other topic after I've done the Winetricks thing.