Re: App Hangs on a Long Running Operation

I apologize that I did not make myself clear.  This is a commercial app that I am running and for which I do not have the source code.

Perhaps what I should ask for is advice on how to use the debugging features of Wine to determine what is the difference between the long running commands in this commercial app that work and those that do not work.

The specific release of this app, Family Tree Maker, that I am running is not listed in the database and I do not want to upgrade to a more recent release.