Re: How to access partition on HD...

I have 2 partitions as well as a mapped network drive I would like to access from Wine.  I have the drives in question mounted, and they show up in the places under Ubuntu hardy heron.  I go to the winecfg , or just clock on applications, Wine, Configure Wine, and go to the drives tab, and can't find the drives in question.  I have used the autodetect button as well, and nothing shows up.

Again, the drives are already mapped, mounted, and accessible from the places tab in Ubuntu.

Thanks!  Jim NX0R