Re: oralce 9i database and wine

ha ha yeah - ah that would be a away. I've just went and did the opposite- got a ubuntu micro-notebook thing for travelling, documents, and learning linux which it is great for. I guess i'll just have to put another HDD in my desktop and run a separate win2003 server partition. oracle just slows down my xp too much. thanks for the information, its a great help. it just shows how bad propriety software is.