Re: Autocad 2008 and wine

2008/9/18 Grof <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:> Wrong! They ARE switched to .NET 3.0.> My AutoCAD 2009 and Civil 3D 2009 running under .NET 3.0!>
That's what I said. I then added that if they know that people areusing their software in Wine, they will not switch to technologiesthat do not run in Wine. So, for example, in the year 2012 when .NET3.0 runs in Wine and .NET 4.0 does not, AutoCAD will delay their moveto .NET 4.0 as to not break Wine compatibility.
If we had started inquiring four years ago about AutoCAD in Wine, thenAutodesk likely would not have moved to a technology (.NET 3.0) thatis not compatible with Wine. I am worried about the future of Linux-and Wine- support.
Did you write to them?
-- Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü