Wine Morrowind Blue Flash

I installed Morrowind through Wine with no problem, didn't run into any of the usual things I hear about - crashing, etc., besides the white character screen. The problem I'm having is that there's an intermittent blue flash in the screen, the same colour as the desktop emulator. Anyone else run into this problem?