Re: Windows SNMP Probe via Wine

I'm not sure if you misunderstood me or if I misunderstood you.  After looking through this site I noticed many many comments by users regarding running wine as root.  I thought it would be helpful to mention that I was not doing this.

I certainly understand what you are saying about the posix capabilities, but are you saying I should give my wine user more power?  At the moment things are working well I don't see a need to change access levels.