Re: WoW and Zune

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM, xfragbunnyx <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> Alright, I'll check out virtual box than. But I bought my zune when it> first came out, back when all I had was windows xp. That was awhile ago.> Also, envy keeps giving an error message when I try to install my video> drivers. I downloaded legacy for ubuntu and everything, and it tells me my> operating system is not supported. So I guess that my card just isn't> supported by linux?>> The nVidia cards are almost all supported by nvidia's driver...
You might want to try the official Ubuntu instructions as well... (It seemthat envy might install newer drivers though...).https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia
It seem that, if you are running Ubuntu 8.04, you need to get EnvyNG, notlegacy if you want to go that route
(I have not used a nVidia card under any distro recently and have not triedUbuntu yet...)
Gert-------------- next part --------------An HTML attachment was scrubbed...URL: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20080903/622ea823/attachment.htm