Re: help for hire? wine crashes when running http://www.verydoc

2008/9/5 jeffz <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:> I've already offered to help and I do contribute to Wine. Harassing> developers over rewriting their software isn't helpful, especially since> Wine provides a way for Windows applications to run on GNU/Linux,> your comment makes less sense.>
Wine provides a way for _some_ Windows applications to run onGNU/Linux. Software that does not run in Wine, and which does not havea native Linux version available, cannot currently run on Linux. Sowhy do you discourage users from contacting the developers of thesoftware that they want to use? Would you discourage a user fromfiling bugs with Wine? Do you consider that harassment as well?

> Please read the thread before posting your spam.>
I did read the thread. I answered to OP with an answer relevant to his question.
Please tell me why you feel that my message was unsolicited, or underwhat definitions of bulk a single message fall under. You may want tounderstand what the term spam means before you use it. Not allmessages that you do not like for one reason or another are spam.
-- Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü