Re: MPLAB under wine

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:17 PM, benbjamin.grant.du <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> vitamin> I looked at the frequently asked questions, can you be more explicit in> your answer? Do you mean typing "wine" before MPLAB.exe? If so, why did you> refer me to the FAQs and not just tell me to type wine first.  Regardless,> that didn't make any difference.>> And changing to the program directory....
Which version of MPLAB is involved?
I have a few versions lying around somewhere on my system and might give ita go....
Wouldn't the DLL errors decrease dramatically if you do not install theprogrammer / debugger support? (Which suppose would not work anyway becauseof the lack of USB driver support...)
Gert-------------- next part --------------An HTML attachment was scrubbed...URL: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20080904/94660351/attachment.htm