Re: MS Office in Wine: Hebrew backwards

2008/9/2 James Mckenzie <jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:> Isn't there a version of MS Office in Hebrew?
There is a Hebrew version, but I only have the English versionlegally. I could pirate the Hebrew version with no bad conscious, as Ihave a legal copy of the English language software that I would thenbe not using, but I wanted to avoid that. And purchasing a new copy isvery far out of the question!
> Maybe the English version is not> able, under Wine, to detect the language change and thus change from Left to> Right to Right to Left.>
They do just fine on English language installations of MS Windows,though those seem to be Hebrew-Enabled versions. Can Wine be madeHebrew-enabled? I personally do not know what that would take.
> I will state that Hebrew documents under Wine with e-Sword do display correctly> as I have a Hebrew bible that I loaded to make sure this worked.>
There are Sword clients for Linux. Shall I suggest a few? Write meoff-list so that we can keep this thread on topic.
-- Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü