Re: Steam crash when installing/launching any game.

You know what, I got it running. It was an issue with the drivers after all. Steam didn't like the 173.14.09 drivers. I noticed they had 173.14.12 released i installed that and it worked great.

Steam works fine now, so do my games.

However i did notice something. Whenever i launch a game in steam it moves my custom added tool bar icons to the right.

Also, could you give me any suggestions to add performance to tf2, Its a bit choppy when i play. i get between 45-60 fps in bigger parts of the map.