Re: Please die if you wait "too long" RtlpWaitForCriti

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:44 AM, vitamin <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Try:
>
> Code:
> $ wine cmd
> c:> echo "some stuff" | myexe

Interesting way to run wine.  However, I get the same response.

Was that supposed to die if I got RtlpWaitForCriticalSection?  By the
way, the app just hung.  It did not return to the cmd prompt until I
hit the carriage return key.

I may not have been clear.  I don't want the whole app to die, I just
want the thread to die if it has to wait.

In case I need more debug logs, how can I do the following from cmd.exe?
>From bash shell I do this:
(((echo "some stuff" | wine myexe | tee stdout.txt) 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3 |
tee stderr.txt) 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3)  > mypipe 2>&1
But I don't think cmd.exe likes pipes nor redirection.

I'd hate to have to resort to splitting myexe into two exe's so that I
can see if the problem is in the quote section or the ordering section
(UNLESS THERE IS A WINEDEBUG FLAG I CAN DECIPHER).  Also, if only the
ordering part is dying, maybe an app monitoring program can restart
that for me.