Two Fire Wire ports PCMCIA ieee 1394

Hi Everyone,

I'm running wine in a Linux Ubuntu installation and I need to use a two firewire ports pcmcia but Wine doesn't seem to recognise it at all!

Do you know if it is compatible with wine? (I know that it is not possible to use it on windows Vmware virtual machines)

If it is, Can anyone throw some light on how can I get wine to recognise this hardware? (I installed the pcmcia driver using wine )

Many thanks in advance