wine and ExtTextOut

Hi,

maybe somebody can help me :)

I have Problems with wine and ExtTextOut.
In Windows the function ExtTextOut puts the text correct into an ObjectBar.
When I start the application with wine ExtTextOut sometimes put the text a little strange into the Object bar.

a little example:
windows -> "This is a test"
linux -> "T              h               a         "

maybe someone know a solution ?

I test it with the actual stable release wine 1.0

Thanks