Re: Steam games crash during gameplay

kynan - I have *exactly* the same problem! (I haven't played a video at the same time as the game, but otherwise I'm in the same boat as you!)

Have you had any luck in finding a solution? I'm stumped! I'm running on a T43 ThinkPad, ATI graphics too...

Please let me know if you find any possible solutions or if you need any more info about my system to help find out whats causing both of us to be affected. I'll keep searching and post again if I come across anything useful. My guess is a gfx crad issue - I've read a few times before that ATI cards aren't supported as well as nVidias...

Cheers,

Andy