Disappearing Wine

I am slowly weaning off from Windows to Linux and have started using Ubuntu.

I was playing a Windows demo online game (Guild War) on Ubuntu via Wine, and everything was going smoothly.  I was very impressed.

However, it does not work anymore.  I can start it, but after sometime, the game just gets ejected.

Can anybody point me to where I can go and find out why the game/wine just stops working out of the blue?

TIA